The most complete range of capping machines for a wide range of applications from linear cappers, high speed rotary cappers, pump / spray trigger tightening and change-parts.
Our UK manufactured capping machines have been designed and developed to provide an unrivalled combination of precision, quality and reliability.
We have a unique range of different systems including:
- Single Spindle Capping Machines – designed for low output speeds up to 40bpm.
- Linear Capping Machines – designed to offer maximum flexibility with speeds up to 80bpm
- Rotary Capping Machines – designed for higher output & more dedicated production needs with speeds up to 240bpm.
We cover the complete range of closure applications including:
- Screw-on Caps
- Press-on Caps
- Roll-on-Pilfer-Proof (ROPP) Caps
- Dispensing Pumps
- Spray Triggers
- Ultrasonic Welded Caps
The type of tightening technology selected depends on each individual application but our range of capping machines have been developed to offer:
- Friction / Magnetic / Hysteresis Clutch tightening
- Standard electronic servo-controlled tightening
- Advanced calibrated torque sensor tightening
Change-over between formats has been simplified by adopting SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die) principles that allow not only the bottle change-parts to be changed over quickly but the cap feeding change-parts too. Typical product change-overs can be completed in under 15-minutes with minimal fuss and instant return to maximum production efficiency.